If you have a Microsoft Office 365 educational account, your validation process should be quick. If not, the process does take a bit longer, however it is very easy. (It is important to note that this process varies depending upon your Microsoft Office 365 license type.)
- Attempt any Skills Exam, Exercise, Project or Hands on Activity.
- If Popups are enabled you will be prompted to turn them off. Follow the steps provided in the help animation to Allow Popups. Then select the I Enabled Popups – Try Again button.
On your first visit to any Cirrus Office application assessment you will see the “Office license not validated” message. Selecting either the message text or the Attempt button will take you to the Microsoft Sign in web site.
- Next, Cirrus will attempt to perform a quick validation using the Microsoft Office 365 site. From the Microsoft Sign in page, enter your Microsoft Office 365 email address then select Next. button.
- Follow the prompts to complete the validation process. Depending on the type of Office account you are using, you may see different options.
- If you are using a student account, you will be prompted to Accept the Cirrus permissions request. Select Accept to accept and grant permission.
- Some corporate accounts will see the Need admin approval page. To bypass this and validate your account now, select “Return to the application without granting consent.” You will be directed to a Cirrus Jetstream virtual desktop to complete your validation to complete your validation.
- . If you are using a personal account, you will be directed to a Cirrus Jetstream virtual desktop to complete your validation.
Cirrus Jetstream Virtual Desktop Validation:
- The validation process will now begin. Please review the video demonstration on how to validate along the with the general Cirrus help video that follows.
Note that the blue progress bar will indicate your progress. Do not leave this page.
- The validation window will load.
- Follow the Microsoft steps to complete your validation.