When attempting to close or exit exams using Safari on a Mac you will see the The connection has been closed message. This is because the Safari web browser is not supported.
Do not select the Reconnect button. To resolve this follow the steps below.
- Using the Safari browser, select the Back arrow once.
- A dialog box may appear. If it does, select Leave Page.
- You will be returned to the exam launch page.
- Close Safari and open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Login to Cirrus and attempt the exam again.