- Paradigm Keyboarding Online Lab application installed on the computer
- Online Lab Access code (found on the Access Code card you purchased with your textbook or www.ParadigmEducation.com)
- Enrollment Key from the Instructor
- Email address you wish to register your account (some schools require you use a school email address)
How to register?
STEP 1: Double-click the Launch Online Lab shortcut on your desktop.
Windows 32-bit Operating System:
Windows 64-bit Operating System:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradigm\Keyboarding\Keyboarding.UI.exe
OR, you can navigate via the Start menu.
STEP 2: Once the Online Lab application has fully loaded, the login page will appear on your screen. Click the REGISTRATION tab to begin.
STEP 3: Enter your EMAIL and the ENROLLMENT KEY from the Instructor, then click REGISTER. Check your email inbox for a course welcome notification with a link to create your account.
STEP 4: In the course welcome notification email from Paradigm Keyboarding, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
STEP 5: Your browser will open the Keyboarding Online Lab website. Within the CREATE A USER ACCOUNT box, fill in the required fields. Click CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
NOTE: The password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) such as as *, -, or #.
- A confirmation message will be displayed.
STEP 6: Navigate back to the application, use your new credentials, and click LOG IN.
STEP 7: The first time you access keyboarding content in the Online Lab, you are required to enter an activation code. Enter the access code you purchased (from your school bookstore or Paradigm Education Solutions). Select ACCESS COURSE.